The Bronze Stone Group, one of the midwest's fastest growing and most successful companies in the cemetery industry, has immediate openings in WI, IL, and OH.
Are you interested in:
- Positive work / life balance
- Above average commissions
- Lucrative incentive programs
- Extensive advertising support
- New property inventory / alternatives
- Health / dental / paid vacation / 401k with match
- Company assistance to grow your business
If you have the desire and dedication needed to excel in sales as a Family Service Counselor apply with the Bronze Stone Group.
E-mail resumes to:
Ohio Positions: Jason Bonomo
WI/IL Positions: Scott Zaremba
Regional Sales Manager
Bronze Stone Group, a family owned and operated company in Southeastern Wisconsin, currently has a full-time position for a Regional Sales Manager and are seeking an energetic, service minded individual who enjoys helping others to provide our clients with motivation and support in a positive and professional work environment. The Regional Sales Manager reports to the Operations Manager. This position provides leadership and support to the Family Service Counselor's, and is responsible for marketing and sales activities within their region.
- College education or equivalent experience
- 3 years sales management experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Above average communication skills
- High level of compassion and integrity
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Ability to motivate and persuade
- Detail oriented
- Professional and team player
- Strong computer skills
- Execute company initiatives in the areas of marketing, sales and promotions, as well as develop new and effective methods of increasing sales.
- Provide leadership and strategic support to all Family Service Counselors with action plans for generating revenue resulting in achieving or exceeding sales targets.
- Motivate and coach FSC's regarding customer service, prospecting, product knowledge, sales presentation, prices, terms and paperwork.
- Integrate pre-need, advance planning and at-need sales activities to provide customers with seamless service.
- Recruit, hire and retain a professional sales force utilizing all corporate resources and modeling corporate values.
- Implement and maintain consistent application of procedures in support of the business plan.
- Ensure consistent adherence to policies and accurate record keeping.
- Evaluate and manage the operational and financial performance of all locations within the region.
- Compile and consolidate location and regional reports for Management.
- Assist management with other duties as required.
We offer Paid Holidays, Vacation, 401k, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance; with Voluntary Life and Short/Long-term Disability available.
E-mail resumes to: Human Resources @ Bronze Stone Group